[AccessD] Simple Event question, I guess

Wortz, Charles CWortz at tea.state.tx.us
Tue May 27 07:20:28 CDT 2003

Marcel,

What do you want to validate?  If it is a datum on the parentform, why
not validate it in its own BeforeUpdate event?  If it is a relationship
between several data on the parentform, why not validate it in the
form's BeforeUpdate event?  If it is data on a subform, then use the
corresponding events of the subform.

If none of the above cover your situation, please explain in more
detail.

Charles Wortz
Software Development Division
Texas Education Agency