[AccessD] (OT) Excel - adding cell values

Oleg_123 at xuppa.com Oleg_123 at xuppa.com
Tue May 27 12:49:02 CDT 2003

:((
Jim, unfortunately this doesn't seem to work either. Gives some weird numbers

Workbooks.Open Filename:="L:\PCO\Artemis\associates.xls"
    A = Range("C11").Value
    B = Range("C12").Value
    C = Range("C13").Value + Range("C14").Value + Range("C15").Value

For i = 16 To 21
  E = E + Range("E" & CStr(i)).Value
 Next i

 For i = 22 To 33