[AccessD] OT: CSS - External .css

Wortz, Charles CWortz at tea.state.tx.us
Wed May 28 08:29:55 CDT 2003

Mark,

Are you saying that <H3><TITLE>...</TITLE></H3> didn't work?  IIRC, the
later versions of HTML allow the <TITLE> tag to have a FontSize
property.  If you go to W3C's website you should be able to find the
full definition of current HTML tag properties.

Charles Wortz
Software Development Division
Texas Education Agency
1701 N. Congress Ave