[AccessD] Command Line WRKGRP switch

Greg S weeden1949 at hotmail.com
Wed May 28 08:39:27 CDT 2003

Mark:

Here's one I use all the time...even have it as a shortcut:

"C:\Program Files\MSOffice97\Office\MSACCESS.EXE" /wrkgrp "C:\Documents and
Settings\gsmith\My Documents\Access\Bhc Recorder\Mdws\RecAdmin010903.mdw"

I have several of these setup as shortcuts to access 97, 2000, and xp
separately so, depending on what I'm programming in, I can pick the one I
want easily and not have to join anything manually.

Greg Smith
Programmer