[AccessD] A2K: Basic Design Question

Darren DICK d.dick at uws.edu.au
Thu May 29 01:40:07 CDT 2003

Hi Stuart
(I'm getting your posts twice)
I tried the subform thing before with no joy.
On my version of Acccess2K If I set a form to be continuous then
enable/add the relevant header and footers. Each time a try to add a subform
I get the message box....
<bold> A form with a subform object can't have it's DefaultView set to 'continuous forms'
You tried to add a subform to a form in desgin view
Microsoft Access will reset the property to Single form

Then the monster turns the Parent form from continuous to single. Bugger

Any other suggestions really appreciated

Darren