[AccessD] Query reference to screen control

Charlotte Foust cfoust at infostatsystems.com
Thu May 29 10:00:07 CDT 2003

Parameters referring to form controls work just fine.  Only make sure
you put in the square brackets around each part of the parameter
yourself.  Otherwise, when/if you convert to 2002, you can run into
problems when the query engine kindly inserts its own brackets around
the whole blasted parameter.  Hello?  This is the voice of experience
speaking ...

Charlotte Foust