[AccessD] OT HTML Authoring

Mitsules, Mark mitsules_ms at nns.com
Thu May 29 10:59:53 CDT 2003

Martin,

If you're still interested in this topic, I ran across another option.
Beware of huge line wrap.
http://msdn.microsoft.com/downloads/samples/internet/default.asp?url=/Downlo
ads/samples/Internet/browser/editcntrl/default.asp

Description
The DHTML Editing control provides a full-featured WYSIWYG HTML editor as a
control that you can add to any application.

In other words, you might be able to "roll your own" with minimal effort.

Mark