[AccessD] Outlook combobox question

Tesiny, Ed EdTesiny at oasas.state.ny.us
Thu May 29 12:20:29 CDT 2003

Don,
In the same vein, you might also check Sue's Web site www.slipstick.com
I think a solution might be there.

Ed Tesiny
EdTesiny at oasas.state.ny.us

	-----Original Message-----
	From: Don Elliker [mailto:delliker at hotmail.com]
	Sent: Thursday, May 29, 2003 1:12 PM
	To: accessd at databaseadvisors.com
	Subject: RE: [AccessD] Outlook combobox question

	John,

	Thanks for the link. After much Yahoo based gyrating - I am now
the least knowledgeable member of TWO lists!! - How do I get myself into
these things?! Actually, I think Outlook might be fun.(famous last
words)

	Thanks again,
	_D

	"Things are only free to the extent that you don't pay for
them."

	>From: "John Ruff"
	>Subject: RE: [AccessD] Outlook combobox question
	>Date: Thu, 29 May 2003 09:12:11 -0700
	>
	>I have done very little development in Outlook itself but Sue
Mosher is
	>an MVP and hosts a newsgroup called Outlook-dev and people
there will be
	>able to answer any questions on Outlook programming. She also
has an
	>excellent book on Outlook called Microsoft Outlook Programming
from
	>Digitil Press that you might want to consider purchasing if you
are
	>going to do some programmin in Outlook. Here is the url for the

	>OUtlook-dev newsgroup.
	>
	>
	>
	>John V. Ruff - The Eternal Optimist :-)
	>Always Looking For Contract Opportunities
	>
	>Home: 253.588.2139
	>Cell: 253.307.2947
	>9306 Farwest Dr SW
	>Lakewood, WA 98498
	>
	>"Commit to the Lord whatever you do,
	> and your plans will succeed." Proverbs 16:3

Elliker
	>Sent: Thursday, May 29, 2003 8:24 AM
	>To: accessd at databaseadvisors.com
	>Subject: [AccessD] Outlook combobox question
	>
	>
	>
	>I have seen some posts on Outlook from people who appear to
know what
	>they are doing - and I hope no one takes offense at this
none-Access
	>question...
	>
	>How in the heck do you get a combobox (on an Outlook form) to
have two
	>columns populated by a value list? It says in the NoHelp that
if you set
	>the columncount to 2 it will interpret the semi-colon delimited
list as
	>column1;column2 and so on....does not work for me.
	>
	>I am sure I'll be buying the book - so if you know a good book
I'd
	>appreciate that info as well -preferably under $500.
	>
	>
	>Yours in Automation annoyance,
	>
	>_D
	>
	>
	>
	>
	>"Things are only free to the extent that you don't pay for
them."

	> _____
	>
	>Add photos to your e-mail with MSN 8.
	> Get 2 months FREE*.