[AccessD] Command Line WRKGRP switch - revisited

Charlotte Foust cfoust at infostatsystems.com
Thu May 29 18:19:21 CDT 2003

If this is a network drive, you might be having problems for a different
reason.  We've seen network drives that are not mapped to drive letters
just become unavailable on some of our machines, with no pattern we can
identify.  One machine will be fine but a couple of others won't be able
to get at that network location with anything short of a reboot.  We've
seen that on our WinXP machines but also on a Win 2k machine after they
tweaked all our IP addresses and made them static.  Any network
locations that are mapped to drive letters are fine but those we get at
through My Network Places/Network Neighborhood -->Entire Network just
sit there an stare at us.

Charlotte Foust