[AccessD] Saving Query From VB6 into Access

Charlotte Foust cfoust at infostatsystems.com
Fri May 30 10:02:24 CDT 2003

You don't ordinarily save queries in back end databases, but you can add
a query to the catalog (ADOX) or querydef (DAO) object to the Access
database programmatically using the SQL you have created.  Which kind of
connection are you using?  The code differs quite radically between the
two.

Charlotte Foust