[AccessD] OFF TOPIC

Susan Harkins ssharkins at bellsouth.net
Tue Nov 4 14:03:36 CST 2003

Does anyone remember a download utility that you could use to alter the
Database window Objects toolbar in the Database window. I vaguely remember
that they referred to it as the Places toolbar -- might be wrong about that,
I just can't remember now.

I've been trying to find the utility at MS but can't so I don't know if this
is just another one of my "lost touch with reality" memories or if I'm just
keying in the wrong search criteria. I've searched on Objects and Places bar
and toolbar, and even Access utilities and add-in. :(

Susan H.