[AccessD] MSACCESS 2003 can't find the wizards...

Kostas Konstantinidis kost36 at otenet.gr
Tue Nov 4 14:22:44 CST 2003

HI group
I used an Office XP version worked fine
I have just installed a trial version of OFFICE 2003.
While working I discovered that none of the access wizards works
The message I get, even when I try to run he ADD-IN manager is

Can't find the Wizard, or the wizard has not been installed or there is a
syntax error in the Declarations sections of a Visual Basic Module. The
wizard you need may be missing from thw Libraries key of the ... section of
the Windows Registry bla bla bla...

I have installed office two times but the problem remains the same
Could anybody know how to fix that?

Thank's all
Kostas Konstantinidis