[AccessD] A2K: Too Few Paramaters. Expected 1

Darren DICK d.dick at uws.edu.au
Tue Nov 4 22:07:26 CST 2003

Hello all
Can anyone tell me why I am getting the dreaded Too Few Paramaters blah blah blah error message when
I run the code below?? The code is almast exact of something else that is running quite well on the same form.

Many thanks

Darren
Dim db     As Database
Dim rs     As Recordset
Dim strSQL As String
Dim x      As Long

Set db = CurrentDb()

strSQL = "SELECT tblAssesmentResults.AssesmentResultID, tblAssesmentResults.ResultID FROM tblAssesmentResults WHERE
(((tblAssesmentResults.ResultID)=[Forms]![frmAssesments]![txtResultID]));"

Set rs = db.OpenRecordset(strSQL, dbOpenSnapshot)

      With rs
        'If Not .EOF Then
            x = rs.RecordCount
            MsgBox x