[AccessD] A2K: Moving a replica to an FTP site

Steven W. Erbach serbach at new.rr.com
Fri Nov 7 11:50:15 CST 2003

Dear Group,

Have any of you lot tried MOVING a replica to an FTP site? I created a new Network Place in Windows 2000 that looks at a folder I set up on my web hosting site with the proper user name and password. However, no matter what I try to do in Replication Manager 4.0 I get the message:

You cannot save in the folder you specified. Please choose another location.

I, of course, tried to create a replica using the Access replication capability; but there I can only save a replica on the LAN, not on an FTP site.

Any clues?

Thanks,

Steve Erbach
Scientific Marketing