[AccessD] Problems with Access ADP and multiple-step OLE DB

Liam Meadows liam at energyexhausts.co.uk
Tue Nov 18 09:07:25 CST 2003

I am trying to create a form Based on an SQL table but when I try and
exit from the form sometimes I get an error saying "'Multiple-step OLE
DB operation generated errors. Check each OLE DB status value, if
available. No work was done.".
I have tried MSKB and changed the Persist Security Info to False in
connection manager (File -> Connections -> All) and checked the registry
setting as described in the MS KB but it still happens. Has anyone any
idea how to resolve this ?

Liam