[AccessD] OT Excel event proc Urgent

Kath Pelletti SDSSoftware at optusnet.com.au
Thu Nov 20 16:57:38 CST 2003

Hi all - apologies for posting an Excel question - (I'm desperate now).

I am writing an Excel app for a client and finding my way through the events in Excel vs. Access.

I have 3 combo box controls on the worksheet. When the user changes data in any of the 3, I want to construct a code based on the 1st digit of the data in each combo.

I have spent may hours playing with the Worksheet_change event, but I now realise that that does not fire when data changes in a form control (in the combo anyway). What event can I use which will fire when the user makes a selection in the combo box?

Thanks - running out of time.

Kath Pelletti
Software Design & Solutions Pty Ltd.
Ph: 9505-6714