[AccessD] backend application protection

John Eget joeget at vgernet.net
Wed Nov 26 15:36:38 CST 2003

I have a split (backend on server and front end on individuals PC) access 2000 application that I would like to protect the backend from having people use the shift key bypass option to open the database in design mode and have individuals play with the backend tables. Does anyone have a solution to this? Would I still be able to do design/work myself if needed?
I found someone in the database tables today just cruising around out of curiosity
Thanks in advance
John