[AccessD] OT: Windows Media Player path to music

John Colby jcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Sat Nov 1 12:39:36 CST 2003

I tried opening it with notepad and it opened (it's 15 MBYTES however, but
it appears to be a database of some sort (not clear text).  The extension is
WMDB which sounds suspiciously like an access database so I tried to open it
with A2K.  "Unknown file format".  I'll try again with AXP.

John W. Colby
www.colbyconsulting.com