[AccessD] ID in MSysObjects

Michael R Mattys michael.mattys at adelphia.net
Sat Nov 1 22:12:08 CST 2003

Running the documenter creates a table in an access MDT file
stored in your profile folder:
C:\Documents and Settings\YourName\Application Data\
Microsoft\Access\ACWZUSR.MDT

If you were to import doc_tblObjects and save it,
you might be able to do some comparision with it.
Maybe ...

Michael R. Mattys
Try MattysMapLib for MapPoint at
www.mattysconsulting.com