[AccessD] OT: Wireless network (sort of)

Frank Tanner III pctech at mybellybutton.com
Sun Nov 2 08:35:04 CST 2003

And they improve speed.

Because they do not SHARE the bandwidth amongst the
ports.  A 10-BaseT hub SHARES that speed amongst the
available ports.  This dividing the individual
bandwidth per port.

A switch allocates all available bandwidth on a PER
PORT basis.

Maybe you need to learn what you are talking about
before you give out false information.

=== message truncated ===