[AccessD] OT: Noisy computer

Drew Wutka DWUTKA at marlow.com
Mon Nov 3 11:40:39 CST 2003

To tie this into an Access related (actually AccessD related) post, in my
old place (one before the fire), I had my servers near the foot of my
bed...and those things were NOISY.  Of course, one of the fans was going
out, so that didn't help! <grin> But now that they're in the closet, I can
soundly sleep at night, and still host the archives! <grin> (Come on, give
me points for trying to tie that in!)

Drew