[AccessD] Running local file format

Andy Lacey andy at minstersystems.co.uk
Tue Nov 4 01:49:36 CST 2003

If you're talking about the code I posted then I must state that I
didn't get it from Dev's site. It is actually different but similar
because it uses the same API call, but I was sent it by someone on the
list, which is why I thought it was ok to post. There's no way I'd use
Dev's code and take out the notices in it, or post it here if I had.

Andy Lacey
http://www.minstersystems.co.uk