[AccessD] A2k - BE corruption???

MartyConnelly martyconnelly at shaw.ca
Tue Nov 4 18:01:18 CST 2003

You must first update to Jet SP3 then update to higher level SP's at
least there used to be warnings about this. The highest SP so far is SP7
for Win9x and WinNT; SP8 for WinXP 2000 and 2003. SP8 fixes some Oracle
interface problems. SP7 and 8 are inclusive of patches from SP 4 through 7
Jet SP7
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;282010
Jet 3.5 SP3
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=7e82ef88-52ec-4a8f-8bb2-8b06d6cb668d&DisplayLang=en