[AccessD] Access and HTML

Dale Kalsow dkalsow at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 6 06:04:44 CST 2003

Good Morning,

I am trying to create an HTML page in access 2003.  The creation go ok but when I display the page I get 2 warnings:

The Website uses a data provider that may be unsafe.  If you trust the wesite, click OK, otherwise click Cancel.

If I click ok then I get:

The website is using your identity to access a data source.  If you trust the website click OK to  continue, otherwise click Cancel.

Does anyone know what I need to do to have these message not show up.

Thanks in Advance!

Dale