[AccessD] Increment Date - Was: OT - Excel Increment Date

Mitsules, Mark S. (Newport News) Mark.Mitsules at ngc.com
Thu Nov 6 11:08:07 CST 2003

Well, an easy way to get a list of these dates in Excel is to type your
beginning date in a cell, highlight from that cell down the column to
include the number of entries you wish, go to Edit/Fill/Series, choose
Columns, Date, Weekday, OK.  You could then use this list as the source for
your loop logic.

Mark