[AccessD] Re: OT: Corrupted database

Robert L. Stewart rl_stewart at highstream.net
Thu Nov 6 14:06:31 CST 2003

Jim,

Personally, I do everything bound.  I have an Access 2 db that is still
running with up to 80 concurrent users and a size of about 500 meg.  In
every application I do, no one shares a FE db.  I have one attaching to SQL
Server that the BE is about 1.5 gig.  One table is over 3/4 of a million
records.  No problems.  I am currently working on moving it to an ADP and
then to an ASP.NET application.

And, since when is Access not based on SQL technology????

Robert