[AccessD] Omit Records from Report Total

Gary Kjos garykjos at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 6 15:02:17 CST 2003

I would do this with a query over the table with a second field for the
Amount that had a value of something like;

AmountForNotLost: iif([ProposalStatus] = 'Lost',0,[Amount[)

and then use that query as the record source for the report and just total
on the AmountForNotLost instead of - or in addition to the regulare Amount
field.

Gary Kjos
garykjos at hotmail.com