[AccessD] Export Access Report to Word

Rocky Smolin - Beach Access Software bchacc at san.rr.com
Thu Nov 6 21:41:57 CST 2003

Gordon and Stuart:

I've tried the screen captures but they didn't work.  Most of the reports
are in landscape and by the time I display the whole page on the screen the
resolution is too low to make a good printable page in a word doc.

What I really need is a way to output the report to a format that can be
imported into Word - like a jpg format, perhaps.  I tried snapview but the
.snp format isn't compatible with anything.  I tried cutepdf but the .pdf
format isn't compatible with anything either. :(

Rocky