[AccessD] Export Access Report to Word

Stuart Sanders stuart at pacific.net.hk
Thu Nov 6 22:50:33 CST 2003

Just did a quick search.

While this isn't free, it seems to do what you need.

http://www.print-driver.com/

What it does is install a new printer driver.  When you choose to print to this,
it will render the print output to an image file.

There maybe a free alterative if someone does a search. I found another one that
is shareware.
http://www.newfreeware.com/search.php3?q=image+print+driver

Stuart