[AccessD] Export Access Report to Word

Bryan Carbonnell Bryan_Carbonnell at cbc.ca
Fri Nov 7 09:28:31 CST 2003

Here's another way that I stumbled across, while looking for something
else....

SnagIt, a screen capture application, will actually allow you to do a
"Printer" capture.

It will capture a print and save it each page as an image. All you
print to a special SnagIt "printer" and it will capture each page
separately at printer quality.

You can get SnagIt from
http://www.techsmith.com/products/snagit/default.asp

They have a 30 day trial and it only costs $40.

Bryan Carbonnell
bryan_carbonnell at cbc.ca

>>> bchacc at san.rr.com 07-Nov-03 10:21:23 AM >>>
Reuben:

I did try that last time I had the problem but screen capture is too
low res
by the time you get the whole report page reduced to where it fits on
the
screen. :(

Rocky