[AccessD] Export Access Report to Word

Reuben Cummings reuben at gfconsultants.com
Fri Nov 7 09:39:51 CST 2003

OK.  You're doing reports rather than forms.  My fault for reading into your
questions.  You are correct about the problem with reports.

Bryan does a wonderful job at creating manuals.  He did the pdf for the BEU
and I think it's wonderful.  Beyond Grabber 2K in Word, I would have to
agree with Bryan that pdf's are the way to go.

Reuben Cummings
GFC, LLC
phone: 812.523.1017
email: reuben at gfconsultants.com