[AccessD] Why is my Javascript (generated from Access) not working

Tom Keatley tomk at multiline.com.au
Thu Nov 6 18:43:13 CST 2003

Hi all....

I have been using Access to build a HTML orderform for a couple of years and
have recently updated the process ...

After building the page with a series of queries etc I then write the page
to the drive via FREEFILE and a PUT statement ....

I have noticed that suddenly my pages javascript will not work UNLESS I
first open the page in notepad and resave it.

I dont have to edit the page in ANY WAY simply saving it will allow the JS
to work...

Can anyone shed any light on what the simple act of opening the page in
notepad and then saving it is doing?

I have been wrestling with this on and off for a couple of weeks now and
have run out of things to try.

regards

Tom Keatley