[AccessD] OT: Outlook new mail notification

Gina Hoopes hoopesg at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 9 06:30:44 CST 2003

That's actually a Windows setting, not an Outlook setting.  I don't know
which OS you're using, but I think what I'm about to describe started with
Windows 2K.
Right-click on Start menu
Choose Properties
Click the Taskbar tab
At the bottom, under Notification Area, choose Customize
Find the "You have new unopened items" line and click where it says "Hide
when Inactive" and change that to "Always Hide"

Hope that helps,
Gina