[AccessD] Another Hosed Database

David McAfee DMcAfee at haascnc.com
Mon Nov 10 15:38:37 CST 2003

Rocky, can you compact the db? Maybe it has corrupted records. Usually if its bad enough, you will get an error massage stating "you and another user are attempting to view the same record..." and leave you with an uncompacted mdb and a new db1.mdb. Maybe they got that message and didn't tell you when they repaired the mdb?

David