[AccessD] A2K - setting a form invisible on open

John W. Colby jcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Wed Nov 12 08:54:58 CST 2003

Gustav,

When I say table wizard, I am not taking about the thing that opens
pre-existing tables and allows you to modify them.  The widget you use to
design tables (click the table tab in A2K and select New) is a WIZARD!  The
thing you use to design queries (select the query tab and click NEW) is a
WIZARD.  It is a piece of VB code, stored in MDAs, registered with Access.
It is NOT part of Access per se.

That is also what I am designing, a WIZARD.

As for different worlds, apparently we do.  If you truly believe that no
developer out there runs into users who poke and pry then I would love to
live in your world.