[AccessD] Re: SQL Syntax in Access 2000

jeffrey.demulling at usbank.com jeffrey.demulling at usbank.com
Wed Nov 12 15:27:52 CST 2003

UPDATE [Tmp Master Budget Table]
SET [Tmp Master Budget Table].FundTypeIbis =
[ib_header_hist].[CODE_ICOA_FUND_TYPE]
from ib_header_hist
where [Tmp Master Budget Table].NumbAcct = ib_header_hist.NUMB_ACCT

                    "Paul Liadis"
                    <pnl1 at psu.edu>                   To:     "Access Developers discussion and problem solving"
                    Sent by:                          <accessd at databaseadvisors.com>
                    accessd-bounces at databasead       cc:
                    visors.com                       Subject:     Re: [AccessD] Re: SQL Syntax in Access 2000

                    11/12/2003 03:05 PM
                    Please respond to "Access
                    Developers discussion and
                    problem solving"

Here is the statement that will run in SQL Server  2000 but not  Access
2000:

UPDATE [Tmp Master Budget Table]
SET [Tmp Master Budget Table].FundTypeIbis =
[dbo_ib_header_hist].[CODE_ICOA_FUND_TYPE]
from dbo_ib_header_hist
where [Tmp Master Budget Table].NumbAcct = dbo_ib_header_hist.NUMB_ACCT

Thanks,
Paul Liadis