[AccessD] POLL: Access Security

Rocky Smolin - Beach Access Software bchacc at san.rr.com
Thu Nov 13 09:03:19 CST 2003

But seriously there are some apps, like the HR apps (someone, I forget who,
wrote in about) where you want it real secure.

But even in that case, passwording the back end and maybe encrypting it,
with some additional restrictions in the front end like I use and then
making an mde would seem to do the trick without having to get mixed up in
all that mdw stuff.

Rocky