[AccessD] Problem: subtotaling time (long email)

Gustav Brock gustav at cactus.dk
Sat Nov 15 03:45:16 CST 2003

Hi Jim

Thank you! However, to share ideas and code, isn't that what the list
is about?

About a book - where would I find the time? Long time ago I promised
Susan to contribute to some articles but haven't been able to locate a
free spot in the stuffed calendar ...

By the way, I haven't bought a single book on Access development
except for those accompanying Access 1.0, 2.0 and 97 developer
versions (those were the days of printed documentation, sigh).
Everything else is from the on-line help (up to and including A97),
searching the net (many nice sites are related to Access development),
and, of course, our list.
But with the evolving use of XML and web services it may be about time
to visit the bookstore.

/gustav