[AccessD] Transparent images on an Access form?

Michael Brösdorf michael.broesdorf at web.de
Sun Nov 16 16:24:19 CST 2003

Dear group,

is MS Access 2K able to display GIF-files with a transparent background?
I want to create a form with an Background image (JPG). The buttons will be
separate GIF-images created with Photoshop. These buttons are essentially
text with transparent background. In Photoshop it looks fine (including the
transparency).
But if I put those buttons on the Access form, their background appears
white.

Can't Access handle transparency or am I doing something wrong here?

TIA,

Michael