[AccessD] Custom Help File Integration

Mon Nov 17 09:35:23 CST 2003

As the application is installed using Wise/Sagekey you at least have control
over what groups of files are installed to the folder chosen by the user,
including the help file(s). So just arrange for them all to be copied to the
same folder as the MDB/MDE file.

Having done that you can set the Help File property of all you forms to a
function

[ =FunctionName() ]

and have the function return the path to the current database
(CurrentDb.Name with the file name stripped off.).

That should do it.

Lambert