[AccessD] Primary Key Violation

Gina Hoopes hoopesg at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 17 13:52:43 CST 2003

I am actually using an AutoNumber for an ID that links them to the other
pertinent tables, but when they go to enter or edit their data, they don't
know this number so if they've already put in their data and they attempt to
do it again instead of editing what's already there, I can't ask them for
anything but their name to check if they've already entered data.  I'm open
to any better suggestions.

Thanks for your help,
Gina