[AccessD]

John Bartow john at winhaven.net
Mon Nov 17 22:38:10 CST 2003

Thanks everyone!
That was quick, went up for another cup of mud and had 4 answers already.

Unfortunatley, you all confirmed that I don't have brainlock. It was my
original syntax, (and I think the 5th, 12th and 17th attempt's syntaxes)

Now I have to troubleshoot this thing as to why the SQL statement is causing
an error.
:o(

Thanks again.
JB