[AccessD] Sage RT script

Charlotte Foust cfoust at infostatsystems.com
Tue Nov 18 10:56:24 CST 2003

It sounds like there's something wrong with your script or with the shortcut it's installing.  Are you using the Wise installer?  We use SageKey and Wise and have for the last  3 (?) versions of Access (we skipped 2000) and don't have problems.  I have Win2k on my personal machine and Office 2000 MOD and I don't have a problem with one of our apps installed on that machine.

Charlotte Foust