[AccessD] Problems closing XP

Paula Wright paulawright at boddienoell.com
Tue Nov 18 12:05:44 CST 2003

I've tried taking the ocx out of the subform so that it is no longer embedded
and using the Dim/Set statements, setting crR to nothing on closing the main
form and still have the error.

I tried calling it from the main form and still have the error.

There are a few things that are very strange to me.  There are several
reports that I call from this subform.  There is one set where only one of
the reports causes the error.  There is nothing different in the code that
calls the reports.  There are queries that run before opening the subform to
compile the data for the reports.  I have gone through and made sure all the
Set db and Set rs are set to nothing so I don't think it's a data issue.

The other thing is that Access acts like it is going to close - goes through
the compact and appears to be shutting down but then maximizes.  It's not
frozen.  I can reopen the database, I just can't shut the Access window down.