[AccessD] Primer on WithEvents and RaiseEvent

Gustav Brock gustav at cactus.dk
Wed Nov 19 07:14:51 CST 2003

Hi John

Yes, one can feel the "JC breath"*) when reading.

I'm glad you succeeded in getting this chapter in. It is advanced but
without it Access would miss an arm. And MS keeps it as a secret -
without the postings and examples from Shamil and you, I wonder if I
would ever have noticed this topic.

/gustav

*) Uppercase comments.

PS: Notice the printer friendly version:

  http://accessvbsqladvisor.com/Articles.nsf/dp/A6CBCC9F0ED68B2E88256DD4007C2FDD