[AccessD] Auto install fonts

Gustav Brock gustav at cactus.dk
Wed Nov 19 13:15:58 CST 2003

Hi John

The snip is from the help file.

If you study this - it's more like a reference - while looking at the
included samples (*.iss), you should be off.

As for "where to put it"? I guess you mean the source directory?
Either you can specify the full path of the font file:

Source: "S:\SETUP\fonts\TrueType\OZHANDIN.TTF"; ..

or insert a parameter under the [Setup] section:

SourceDir=c:\files

/gustav