[AccessD] Primer on WithEvents and RaiseEvent

John W. Colby jcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Wed Nov 19 16:11:44 CST 2003

Joe,

I didn't compare to the book directly but it appears that they published the
entire chapter, and that is all there is about withevents in the book.
However I also wrote a series of withevent articles for DatabaseAdvisors'
Many to Many.  Poke through the various newsletters at
http://www.databaseadvisors.com/newsletters.htm

And more importantly, take one of the simple examples and just do it.  It's
easy once you try it.