[AccessD] Terminal Server and Access XP

Steven W. Erbach serbach at new.rr.com
Wed Nov 19 16:49:26 CST 2003

Greggs,

>> I haven't done Access XP Runtime but all the other apps I have done like
Office you just go to a DOS window, change user /install, and then install.
When you're finished you go back to DOS, change user /execute, exit. <<

I'm sorry, but I didn't follow that. I know that you have to use a DOS window (God alone knows why) to execute certain NET commands like NET USER SoAndSo /TIME. Are you saying that it's important in Terminal Server, too? Who'd 'a thunk it?

Do you mean that you don't login/logout of Windows TS as you do with Windows 2000 or XP? I confess that I know nothing about the operation of Terminal Server.

Regards,

Steve Erbach
Scientific Marketing
Neenah, WI

Disclaimer: No tree was killed in the transmission of this message. However, several coulombs of electrons were temporarily inconvenienced.