[AccessD] Poll: How many versions of Access are you running on one machine? XPosted

John W. Colby jcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Wed Nov 19 20:23:10 CST 2003

I have Access97 and A2K on one machine, and AXP on another.

I use Outlook automation to send email and the SP3 for Office2K breaks
outlook automation such that it asks for permission for every email sent.
SP3 fixed the screwup where XP breaks 2K but I simply can't install it on my
dev machine.  Thus XP on one, 2K on another.  And I am NOT happy to have to
do that!