[AccessD] Poll: How many versions of Access are you running on one machine? XPosted

Gary Kjos garykjos at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 20 08:26:09 CST 2003

Main work machine is Office 2000 on Windows 2000
Second work Machine (My previous main system) is Office 97 on NT4

My Main home machine has Office XP on Windows XP Pro
Second system (old main system) is Office 97 Developer and Access 2 on
Windows 98 SE.
An old Laptop has Office 97 Developer and Access 2 on Windows 98 SE
My wife's computer has Office 97 on Windows 95

My work projects are primarily Access 2000.

Gary Kjos
garykjos at hotmail.com